30 Days of Gratitude Day 19 ~ "Treasured Moments with My Grandmother"

This gratitude journey has been a challenge to say the least.  It is making me stop and take stock of my life and what brings me joy in midst of the chaos.  Part of choosing gratitude for me means also trying to find out exactly why I'm so crusty on a regular basis.  Some of my anger comes from a sense of sadness and loss.  I have had to say good bye to people I love- too many times.  I find myself reaching a point of daydreaming and reminiscing about some of my favourite moments.  The next ten posts will be dedicated to moments I am learning to charish and embrace with fondness.

Favourite Moment #10- Sitting with my grandmother and listening to stories about her life.  I miss her wisdom, smile, and quick wit.

No comments: