30 Days of Gratitude ~ Day 14 & 15 "Worship & Forgiveness" {Inspirational}

I find that duplicates are already popping up in my challenge to choose gratitude.  It's okay to be grateful for something on a repeat basis. I used to grumble about the same things as a daily routine.


Day 14 ~ Worship
Worship is a privilege.  In the sense that I can go to any church I choose and worship God freely without persecution is a gift.  Also amazing? God- Father, Creator, Sovereign has given us freedom to approach the throne by GRACE.  "Unmerited favour"- For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3 :16


Day 15 ~  Forgiveness
As I stormed out of the house today, heading out to work after a stand-off with my 2 year old. I stood at the bus stop and trembled with anger.  As I had a chance to cool off during the bus ride and my 5 hour shift, guilt became my friend.  I had left for work in anger and without saying a proper good bye to my family.  Princess Destructo was waiting at the door for me and greeted me with a firm hug and kiss, the crazy incident from 6 hours previous, was already forgotten and forgiven.  Forgiveness seems so easy to extend to my preschooler in the throes of the terrible two's, it's much harder to extend to myself.


Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting.  William Arthur Ward

Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. Suzanne Somers

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde



*Read more:http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_forgiveness.html#ixzz1jg8tzrEg

No comments: