30 Days of Gratitude ~ Day 13 {Inspirational}

I've changed things around again and hope I don't lose anyone in the shuffle.  After another sleepless night of wrestling with ENVY & PRIDE - which have been my sins of the week and caused me terrible grief.  Along with that I've been struggling with inspiration for new posts.  I remembered the foundation of writing in terms of losing inspiration.  Inspiration lost = writing about the wrong things.  This blog had gotten sidetracked from my original focus when starting it last April (2011).  The domain name GRACE and ME came about because I believe that God's Grace is really the only sustaining factor in my life.  I had wanted this to be a place of encouragement and sharing - proclaiming the GOODNESS and GREATNESS of God's GRACE.

Today I am grateful that...

No comments: