A Sneak Peek At Christmas Portraits.


I recently received a SEARS Portrait Studio Coupon promising a free studio session and a basic package for $10. Having never done professional photos with my princess, I decided to check out the deal.
The $10 coupon got me:
1- 10x13
1- 5x7
4- wallet size
1- photo CD (of the pose I chose for the order.)

Expecting it to be "too good to be true" I was very pleased with the amount of time and effort "Shelly" put into the poses and bringing out the brightest smiles in my girl.  The hardest part was choosing which pose I loved more, and sticking within my budget of $40.  I found their Christmas Card packages VERY pricey ~ $30 for 10 cards. But ordered some anyway, just to see how they compare with the budget friendly ones I order online every year.  


My order is supposed to be available to pick up by December 6th, so stay tuned to hear about how the portraits turned out.





*This is not a sponsored post. All views are honest and my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! And Meow Meow is in the picture! I can't wait. Cinny