Not So Moody Monday Hop

Monday Blog Hop

This is my second week linking up with "A Not So...Moody Monday Blog Hop".  Our hostesses are Jennifer from Makobi Scribe and Kelly from Kelly's Lucky You.
Blog Hop Rules:
  • Follow the hostesses. If you already follow GFC consider following on Network Blogs, Facebook, or Twitter.
  • Link up, and add a thumbnail picture.
  • Comment on each link you visit (if you would like a follow back).
  • Follow as many links as you can.
Happy Hopping and Happy Monday to those lucky people that have a holiday to day!

2 comments:

Denise McDonough said...

Thanks for stopping by Mommy2Nanny3Doggy1 :) and for your kind words :) I cant wait to dive into Grace and Me and read :) I love mondays I read all day :)

Denise

Erika said...

I'm stopping by! Your blog is cute! I'm a new follower. I hope you'll stop by my blog too - Musings From a Stay At Home Mom ! Have a great Monday!