Wordless Wednesday- My Other Child




You're a sweet old gentlemen and I wouldn't change you one bit.



Dear, Fat, Meow Meow;
Who can I depend on to:
Steal our sleep space.
Cough up fur balls on a freshly laundered duvet.
Tip over his water dish every time we go on a trip.
Eat all flower arrangements, fake and fresh.
Knock any objects weighing less than 5 pounds off ledges and shelves.
Steal every hair elastic and clip.
Take a dump the minute guests arrive.
Walk on the kitchen counter when you think I'm not looking.
Wake me up at 3, 4, and 5 AM every morning for 13 years....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love my nephew!

Cinny

laura@imnotatrophywife.com said...

Hi there I'm a new follower ! I'm having a crazy time posting comments! I added your button to my home page! laura@imnotatrophywife.com

http://imnotatrophywife.com