Wordless Wednesday: My Personal Assistant Tackles Air Canada

How hard is it for me NOT to write a full post for today?  Very hard.  But dealing with Air Canada and their customer service issues ate up my writing time on Tuesday.  Booo.  So I let my Boss and Personal Assistant deal with them.  The outcome was the same anyway...


Oh No!

How Do I Hang Up?


P.S. Of course I am joking. No CSR's were injured in this encounter.  It's not their fault ...  Why all the fuss?  I booked our family vacation in January 2011.  April 25, Air Canada emailed me an updated Itinerary for our trip in May.  We now Depart Ontario @ 10:45 PM and Arrive in Newfoundland @ 2:45 AM.  The upside? We won't have rush hour traffic heading to Pearson International...

4 comments:

alissa4illustration said...

She has such a cute, "Hello!" I always love how they say, "Goodbye" after the phone isn't up to their ear. My youngest tries to point, while talking on the phone. It's as if the person on the receiver is supposed to know what he's talking about.

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesday-de-plane-de-plane.html

Anonymous said...

Hello! So adorable! Sorry about your landing time. :(

Cinny

Apes said...

She melts my heart! <3 Gotta love how they throw their weight around and you just have to go along with it. :S

Jennifer Vanzant said...

Hey girl! I've awarded your blog with the versatile blogger! Come and check it out at my blog and then post about your award!

www.thevanzantfamily.blogspot.com